Sunday, January 23, 2011

All the world's a stage...

Greetings everyone!

Welcome to my theatre blog, for lack of a better description.

It occurred to me, after graduating from university with a degree in theatre, and after living and breathing theatre pretty much my whole life, that I had quite a lot to say on the topic. I also need a place to write down all my ideas, instead of having them floating around in my head. But I didn't just want to write them in a journal, because what's the good of ideas if they're not shared?! Plus I'm kind of obsessed with blogging now.

It is an open discussion of theatrical ideas of all sorts. I will post when I am inspired, angry.....
It is intended to be as unpretentious as possible. So please don't feel you need to be a theatre geek to contribute.

It's also an excuse to keep honing the art form I love so much.

With that, I bid you farewell!

-Lisi

2 comments: